Ontario Geardo is on Facebook!

Hey guys, I finally got my account set up the way that I want, with a web address that isn't 762 characters long. My focus is still going to be this blog, but since it seems that everyone under the sun is on Facebook, I figure it’s a good way for you to get a heads up on blog updates instead of checking from time to time. As well, I will post deals on gear that I stumble upon, events that I find interesting, as well as pictures from adventures that aren’t quite long enough to be blog posts.

So if you’re interested in following the last blogger in the world to get a Facebook page, please visit facebook.com/ontariogeardo


1 comment:

  1. Thank you sharing this information with us. These information brings a huge learning phases for us. As well as, I am bringing a best and reliable Pest Extermination Company in New York for you. You will become happy after get our service.

    ReplyDelete